Come live unforgettable days and discover our magical corner in Rio Negro
We want your days with us to be intense, true and exciting. For this, we prepare itineraries that offer the best according to the time available. If you want to change the schedule and include some unforeseen experience in your package, talk to us.
You can come on the dates you like, or take advantage of special Scheduled Trips rates. All packages include accommodation, full meals, all the tours described, as well as transport by boat to and from Manaus.
Everything carefully designed for you to vibrate and fall in love with the Amazon!
2 Days - Expected Itinerary
Day 1 - Breakfast and departure community at 6:30 am, arriving in Manaus at 8 am. Then trip to the city of Presidente Figueiredo, scheduled arrival for the Maroaga cave trail and Judea cave at 10:00 am (107 km). At 1 pm regional lunch overlooking the Urubui rapids. At 2:30 pm, visit the Iracema waterfall, Palácio Galo Serra and Cachoeira das Araras caves. At 4:00 pm visit to Lagoa Azul Park - Check-in at the reserved inn. Dinner- Evening
Day 2 - Breakfast - Check-out and departure towards the Sanctuary waterfall, waterfall and natural pools of Mutum. Regional lunch and visit to the Pedra Furada waterfall. At 16:00, return to the hotel or airport in Manaus- Despedida.
2 People - BRL 2,880 - or BRL 1,440 per person
3 People - BRL 3,270 - or BRL 1,090 per person
4 People - R$ 3,640 - or R$ 910 per person
3 Days - Expected Itinerary
Day 1 - Breakfast and departure from the community at 6:30 am, arriving in Manaus at 8 am. Then trip to Presidente Figueiredo, expected arrival at the Iracema waterfall, Palácio Galo Serra and Cachoeira das Araras caves. At 12:30 pm regional lunch overlooking the Urubui rapids. At 2:30 pm visit to the Jacuzis and Cachoeira do Mutum - Check-in at the reserved inn - Dinner- Night walk in the Parque das Orquídeas.
Day 2 - Breakfast and departure at 8:00 am towards the Salto do Ipy trail, visit to the labyrinths of caves, natural observatory Pedra do Indio. At 12:30 pm boat trip to Prainha Island – Regional Lunch - Pedra Furada Waterfall - Return to the inn - Dinner – Free Night.
Day 3 - Breakfast and Check-out at the inn at 08:00h towards the trail of Caverna do Maroaga, Gruta da Judea and Cachoeira do Santuário. At 12:00, travel to the hotel or airport in Manaus - Farewell.
2 People - BRL 5,560 - or BRL 2,780 per person
3 People - R$ 6,090 - or R$ 2,030 per person
4 People - R$ 6,400 - or R$ 1,600 per person
* Attention: this value is only for Presidente Figueiredo's part. The value of the package in the community must be added to it to arrive at the final price.
• What to bring: a small backpack containing a pair of clothes, rubber slippers, small towel, repellent, sunscreen, hat, raincoat and water.
• Children under 18 are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Trail activities are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 8 years old, people with
reduced mobility and heart disease;
• Due to municipal decree, it is mandatory to present the proof of vaccination at the entrance of the
municipal and state parks in the municipality.
• Due to the coronavirus pandemic and municipal decree, it is mandatory to wear a mask in the municipality
(Optional during hiking trails)
• Wear suitable clothing for hiking trails, wear sneakers or boots (Required)
• Prices subject to change without notice;
• One child from 0 to 5 years old does not pay, being accommodated in the bed with the parents
• Child from 6 to 10 years old pays 50%
• Young people over 10 years old pay the full amount
• The schedule may change due to weather, access, decrees or other factors that the operator believes may interfere with the safety or well-being of the ecotourist.